Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released Van Trader have released figures outlining which vans were the most sought after on the used LCV market in 2012. The light commercial vehicle orientated wing of Auto Trader since 2005, Van Trader based its figures on the used vans which were most searched for on [...]
Retail Chart Victory for Vauxhall Vivaro Recent figures have shown that Vauxhall sold the highest number of commercial vehicles to the retail sector in 2012, with the Vauxhall Vivaro light commercial vehicle leading the way. 2012 was the second year in succession that Vauxhall Commercial Vehicles claimed the top spot in the retail sales chart, [...]
in Citroen, Citroen Berlingo, Citroen Dispatch, Citroen Nemo, Citroen Relay, Peugeot, Peugeot 207 Van, Peugeot Bipper, Peugeot Boxer, Peugeot Expert, Peugeot Partner, Vauxhall, Vauxhall Astra Van, Vauxhall Combo, Vauxhall Corsa Van, Vauxhall Movano, Vauxhall Vivaro
With more skulduggery and ‘who’s in bed with who’ intrigue than Downton Abbey, the European automotive market is the setting for yet another unpopular alliance. Already connected to Peugeot Citroen (PSA) via parent company General Motors, German LCV producers Opel have announced plans to strengthen that alliance even further. On Thursday, Opel’s CEO Karl-Friedrich Stracke [...]
Vauxhall have announced plans to add another engine specification to their range of Combo light commercial vehicles. The new Vauxhall Combo LCV will feature a 1.4 litre petrol engine, capable of producing 94bhp. The engine will comply with all standards laid out by Euro 5 and will be available with the Vauxhall Combo’s L1H1 and [...]
The latest version of Vauxhall’s popular Combo van series is now available to consumers. The Combo D is the fourth incarnation of vehicle, which was first produced in 1993. Production on the third Vauxhall Combo – the Combo C – ceased in December 2011. The Vauxhall Combo D is available in two sizes. The larger [...]
- Citroen Berlingo
- Citroen Dispatch
- Citroen Nemo
- Citroen Relay
- Ford Transit
- Ford Transit Connect
- Iveco Daily
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Mercedes Vito
- Nissan Navara
- Nissan NV200
- Peugeot 207 Van
- Peugeot Bipper
- Peugeot Boxer
- Peugeot Expert
- Peugeot Partner
- Renault Kangoo
- Vauxhall Astra Van
- Vauxhall Combo
- Vauxhall Corsa Van
- Vauxhall Movano
- Vauxhall Vivaro
- Volkswagen Amarok
- Volkswagen Caddy
- Volkswagen Crafter
- Volkswagen Transporter
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- New Iveco Daily Van – Cheapest Leasing Prices! June 22, 2009
- Summer Special on Citroen Berlingo LX Vans! August 6, 2009
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Peugeot Identifies Hybrid Technology As “Growth Area” May 21, 2013
- Proposal to Limit LCV Speed May 16, 2013
- Energy Saving Trust Urges Fleets to Cut Down on Van Weight January 29, 2013
- Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released January 28, 2013
- Vauxhall Top Manufacturers Pile Yet Again January 21, 2013
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter