Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released Van Trader have released figures outlining which vans were the most sought after on the used LCV market in 2012. The light commercial vehicle orientated wing of Auto Trader since 2005, Van Trader based its figures on the used vans which were most searched for on […]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » Vauxhall
Vauxhall Top Manufacturers Pile Yet Again Reluctant to break with tradition, Vauxhall once again manufactured more light commercial vehicles than any other firm in the UK last year, with the popular Vauxhall Vivaro making up the bulk the company’s production in 2012. Figures released by the firm show that Vauxhall produced aver 58,000 vans in […]
Retail Chart Victory for Vauxhall Vivaro Recent figures have shown that Vauxhall sold the highest number of commercial vehicles to the retail sector in 2012, with the Vauxhall Vivaro light commercial vehicle leading the way. 2012 was the second year in succession that Vauxhall Commercial Vehicles claimed the top spot in the retail sales chart, […]
With more skulduggery and ‘who’s in bed with who’ intrigue than Downton Abbey, the European automotive market is the setting for yet another unpopular alliance. Already connected to Peugeot Citroen (PSA) via parent company General Motors, German LCV producers Opel have announced plans to strengthen that alliance even further. On Thursday, Opel’s CEO Karl-Friedrich Stracke […]
Vauxhall have announced plans to add another engine specification to their range of Combo light commercial vehicles. The new Vauxhall Combo LCV will feature a 1.4 litre petrol engine, capable of producing 94bhp. The engine will comply with all standards laid out by Euro 5 and will be available with the Vauxhall Combo’s L1H1 and […]
- Crusader Vans Welcomes Autumn Statement December 5, 2013
- Movember Madness! November 29, 2013
- Iveco to launch the Daily Platinum van! November 13, 2013
- Ford Transit Connect Review November 11, 2013
- Crusader Vehicles nominated for ‘Best Small Fleet Van Leasing Company’ September 9, 2013
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Electric Vans from Crusader! January 22, 2010
- Van sales are stabilising… December 4, 2009
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter