An executive at French light commercial vehicle (LCV) manufacturer Renault has described his firm’s sales in its home market as “not satisfactory”, despite an apparently strong performance compared to other manufacturers in the industry. Bernard Cambier is Renault’s French region chief. Commenting on the company’s sales for May, he described a discrepancy between Renault’s projected [...]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » Renault
Cities all over the UK are preparing themselves for the visit of Renault’s new Z.E. range; a range of electric vehicles which could hand Renault the initiative in the race to spearhead greener automotive technology. The Renault Fluence Z.E saloon car and the Renault Twizy urban compact will both be putting in appearances on the [...]
Fresh from landing the International Van of the Year award last November, Renault’s lauded electric van the Kangoo Z.E. has won yet another prize. This time it is the VansA27.com Ecovan of the Year trophy that will be taking pride of place on Renault’s imaginary mantelpiece. The Renault Kangoo Van Z.E. scooped the prize at [...]
- Citroen Berlingo
- Citroen Dispatch
- Citroen Nemo
- Citroen Relay
- Ford Transit
- Ford Transit Connect
- Iveco Daily
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Mercedes Vito
- Nissan Navara
- Nissan NV200
- Peugeot 207 Van
- Peugeot Bipper
- Peugeot Boxer
- Peugeot Expert
- Peugeot Partner
- Renault Kangoo
- Vauxhall Astra Van
- Vauxhall Combo
- Vauxhall Corsa Van
- Vauxhall Movano
- Vauxhall Vivaro
- Volkswagen Amarok
- Volkswagen Caddy
- Volkswagen Crafter
- Volkswagen Transporter
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- Summer Special on Citroen Berlingo LX Vans! August 6, 2009
- Van Scrappage Scheme – Is it all its cracked up to be? June 22, 2009
- New Iveco Daily Van – Cheapest Leasing Prices! June 22, 2009
- Online Bidders Help Commercial Vehicle Auction Hit 12 Month High June 17, 2013
- Mercedes LCVs Win Big in Aussie Award Ceremony June 17, 2013
- LCV Manufacturers May Have to Work Harder to Make Vehicles Green Following MEP Vote June 11, 2013
- New Anti-Theft Guide Produced for Light Commercial Vehicle Drivers June 11, 2013
- Renault Light Commercial Vehicle French Sales Described as “Not Satisfactory” by Exec June 11, 2013
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter