Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released Van Trader have released figures outlining which vans were the most sought after on the used LCV market in 2012. The light commercial vehicle orientated wing of Auto Trader since 2005, Van Trader based its figures on the used vans which were most searched for on […]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » Peugeot
Van Excellence Partners Receive Awards Recognition It’s something we’ve covered a fair bit at Crusader Vans recently, but now the Van Excellence scheme has received similar levels of recognition at one of the industry’s most high profile award ceremonies. Members of the Van Excellence scheme swept the board at the awards ceremony, scooping prizes in 12 […]
With more skulduggery and ‘who’s in bed with who’ intrigue than Downton Abbey, the European automotive market is the setting for yet another unpopular alliance. Already connected to Peugeot Citroen (PSA) via parent company General Motors, German LCV producers Opel have announced plans to strengthen that alliance even further. On Thursday, Opel’s CEO Karl-Friedrich Stracke […]
French president Nicolas Sarkozy has hinted at a possible factory sharing deal between French automotive giants Peugeot and Japanese manufacturers Toyota. Speaking to French newspaper La Voix du Nord, Sarkozy discussed recent talks with Peugeot’s Chief Executive Phillipe Varin regarding the possible closure of the company’s Sevelnord facility; “Sevelnord will be OK,” Sarkozy reassured the […]
Fiat SpA are rumoured to be lining up a deal with Peugeot Citroen to produce new models of light commercial vehicles, according to the Italian press. Milanese newspaper, Milano Finanza has reported rumours of a deal between Fiat and the French firm to help halt the company’s European losses. The article also talked of a […]
- Crusader Vans Welcomes Autumn Statement December 5, 2013
- Movember Madness! November 29, 2013
- Iveco to launch the Daily Platinum van! November 13, 2013
- Ford Transit Connect Review November 11, 2013
- Crusader Vehicles nominated for ‘Best Small Fleet Van Leasing Company’ September 9, 2013
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Electric Vans from Crusader! January 22, 2010
- Van sales are stabilising… December 4, 2009
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter