Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released Van Trader have released figures outlining which vans were the most sought after on the used LCV market in 2012. The light commercial vehicle orientated wing of Auto Trader since 2005, Van Trader based its figures on the used vans which were most searched for on […]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » Nissan
British Gas Ranks Swelled by Nissan Vans The sight of a light commercial vehicle done out in the familiar blue colour scheme of British gas is not an uncommon one on British roads. The company currently operate 14,000 LCVs in their UK fleet, a number that is about to grow even further following British Gas’ […]
Japanese motor company Nissan have announced plans to invest €100 million in the development and production of electric vehicles as they look to become world leaders in the green car and LCV markets. As well as pioneering these vehicles of the future and possibly safeguarding the health of our planet, the new venture is expected […]
The electric version of Nissan’s NV200 light commercial vehicle has completed a successful trial as part of British Gas’ van fleet. The energy company were so impressed by the performance of the electric NV200 that they pledged to add at least 1,400 electric vans to their fleet by the end of 2015. This would constitute […]
Five leading light commercial vehicle manufacturers have signed on the dotted line and become partners of the celebrated Van Excellence Scheme. Volkswagen, Nissan, Mercedes, Isuzu and Fiat have all pledged their support to the program and put their weight behind it. As part of their partnership, th e five manufacturers will be required to work […]
- Check out the New Vauxhall Vivaro! February 6, 2014
- Crusader Vans Welcomes Autumn Statement December 5, 2013
- Movember Madness! November 29, 2013
- Iveco to launch the Daily Platinum van! November 13, 2013
- Ford Transit Connect Review November 11, 2013
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Electric Vans from Crusader! January 22, 2010
- Van sales are stabilising… December 4, 2009
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter