Light commercial vehicles (LCVs) from the Mercedes range are proving a hit down under as two of the firm’s vans scooped top accolades at an industry awards ceremony. The Motoring Matters Magazine Awards 2013 saw Mercedes emerge as double winners. Their Sprinter LCV landed the Van of the Year award – judged by experts from […]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » Mercedes
Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released Van Trader have released figures outlining which vans were the most sought after on the used LCV market in 2012. The light commercial vehicle orientated wing of Auto Trader since 2005, Van Trader based its figures on the used vans which were most searched for on […]
Mercedes-Benz LCVs Make Big Gains Across the Pond European automotive manufacturers Mercedes-Benz have been around since the very beginning in one form or another. Ever since Karl Benz’s Benz Patent Motorwagen rolled onto the scene in 1886, the name has been synonymous with pioneering engineering and vehicular innovation. Now, Mercedes-Benz are doing their predecessors proud […]
Mercedes has had a decent start to 2012; total registrations of Mercedes vehicles were up almost 20% last month, despite the tales of doom and gloom emanating from other manufacturers in the market. Mercedes is a brand with some prestige behind it, so an increase in registrations could mean a marked increase in UK consumers […]
Five leading light commercial vehicle manufacturers have signed on the dotted line and become partners of the celebrated Van Excellence Scheme. Volkswagen, Nissan, Mercedes, Isuzu and Fiat have all pledged their support to the program and put their weight behind it. As part of their partnership, th e five manufacturers will be required to work […]
- Crusader Vans Welcomes Autumn Statement December 5, 2013
- Movember Madness! November 29, 2013
- Iveco to launch the Daily Platinum van! November 13, 2013
- Ford Transit Connect Review November 11, 2013
- Crusader Vehicles nominated for ‘Best Small Fleet Van Leasing Company’ September 9, 2013
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Electric Vans from Crusader! January 22, 2010
- Van sales are stabilising… December 4, 2009
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter