Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released Van Trader have released figures outlining which vans were the most sought after on the used LCV market in 2012. The light commercial vehicle orientated wing of Auto Trader since 2005, Van Trader based its figures on the used vans which were most searched for on [...]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz LCVs Make Big Gains Across the Pond European automotive manufacturers Mercedes-Benz have been around since the very beginning in one form or another. Ever since Karl Benz’s Benz Patent Motorwagen rolled onto the scene in 1886, the name has been synonymous with pioneering engineering and vehicular innovation. Now, Mercedes-Benz are doing their predecessors proud [...]
Mercedes has had a decent start to 2012; total registrations of Mercedes vehicles were up almost 20% last month, despite the tales of doom and gloom emanating from other manufacturers in the market. Mercedes is a brand with some prestige behind it, so an increase in registrations could mean a marked increase in UK consumers [...]
Five leading light commercial vehicle manufacturers have signed on the dotted line and become partners of the celebrated Van Excellence Scheme. Volkswagen, Nissan, Mercedes, Isuzu and Fiat have all pledged their support to the program and put their weight behind it. As part of their partnership, th e five manufacturers will be required to work [...]
Mercedes have revealed their brand new van range, the Citan – an LCV designed for urban driving. Available in three different lengths and with three diesel engine specifications, the Mercedes Citan will be released this autumn. A 115hp supercharged petrol engine version will also be made available, along with a fuel-saving Blue-Efficiency pack which will [...]
- Citroen Berlingo
- Citroen Dispatch
- Citroen Nemo
- Citroen Relay
- Ford Transit
- Ford Transit Connect
- Iveco Daily
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Mercedes Vito
- Nissan Navara
- Nissan NV200
- Peugeot 207 Van
- Peugeot Bipper
- Peugeot Boxer
- Peugeot Expert
- Peugeot Partner
- Renault Kangoo
- Vauxhall Astra Van
- Vauxhall Combo
- Vauxhall Corsa Van
- Vauxhall Movano
- Vauxhall Vivaro
- Volkswagen Amarok
- Volkswagen Caddy
- Volkswagen Crafter
- Volkswagen Transporter
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- New Iveco Daily Van – Cheapest Leasing Prices! June 22, 2009
- Summer Special on Citroen Berlingo LX Vans! August 6, 2009
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Peugeot Identifies Hybrid Technology As “Growth Area” May 21, 2013
- Proposal to Limit LCV Speed May 16, 2013
- Energy Saving Trust Urges Fleets to Cut Down on Van Weight January 29, 2013
- Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released January 28, 2013
- Vauxhall Top Manufacturers Pile Yet Again January 21, 2013
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter