Iveco is going the way of most other manufacturers, launching a Limited Edition model! To match manufacturers such as Citroen with the Enterprise model and Ford with its Limited badge, Iveco is launching the Platinum Daily! The anticipation is that the Platinum Daily will appeal to owner/drivers, who spend all day in their vans and […]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » Iveco
Despite famously mocking our ‘miniature’ cars and ‘funny’ European ways, American consumers are currently embracing an LCV invasion from the Old World. More and more Light Commercial Vehicle producers are identifying gaps in the American market, and making plans to take advantage. Following in the footsteps of automotive pioneers like Mercedes-Benz – themselves already a […]
- Crusader Vans Welcomes Autumn Statement December 5, 2013
- Movember Madness! November 29, 2013
- Iveco to launch the Daily Platinum van! November 13, 2013
- Ford Transit Connect Review November 11, 2013
- Crusader Vehicles nominated for ‘Best Small Fleet Van Leasing Company’ September 9, 2013
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Electric Vans from Crusader! January 22, 2010
- Van sales are stabilising… December 4, 2009
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter