Light commercial vehicle (LCV) producers Peugeot have identified hybrid vehicles as their key area for growth in the coming years. The French manufacturers have a long history of pioneering automotive technologies, and are already spearheading the move towards greener vans. The announcement was made at the Association of Car Fleet Operators (ACFO) conference last week, [...]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » General
Proposal to Limit LCV Speed, Fuel Consumption and Emissions Backed by European Committee A move to limit the top speed of light commercial vehicles in the EU has gathered momentum after a European environmental committee pledged its support. The environmental committee of the European Parliament opted to back a proposal that would see the top [...]
Energy Saving Trust Urges Fleets to Cut Down on Van Weight When you use your van every day, it’s all too easy to turn the LCV into a kind of mobile tool shed. Use your tool box every other week? Just stick it in the back of the van and forget about it. With all [...]
Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released Van Trader have released figures outlining which vans were the most sought after on the used LCV market in 2012. The light commercial vehicle orientated wing of Auto Trader since 2005, Van Trader based its figures on the used vans which were most searched for on [...]
Vauxhall Top Manufacturers Pile Yet Again Reluctant to break with tradition, Vauxhall once again manufactured more light commercial vehicles than any other firm in the UK last year, with the popular Vauxhall Vivaro making up the bulk the company’s production in 2012. Figures released by the firm show that Vauxhall produced aver 58,000 vans in [...]
- Citroen Berlingo
- Citroen Dispatch
- Citroen Nemo
- Citroen Relay
- Ford Transit
- Ford Transit Connect
- Iveco Daily
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Mercedes Vito
- Nissan Navara
- Nissan NV200
- Peugeot 207 Van
- Peugeot Bipper
- Peugeot Boxer
- Peugeot Expert
- Peugeot Partner
- Renault Kangoo
- Vauxhall Astra Van
- Vauxhall Combo
- Vauxhall Corsa Van
- Vauxhall Movano
- Vauxhall Vivaro
- Volkswagen Amarok
- Volkswagen Caddy
- Volkswagen Crafter
- Volkswagen Transporter
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- New Iveco Daily Van – Cheapest Leasing Prices! June 22, 2009
- Summer Special on Citroen Berlingo LX Vans! August 6, 2009
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Peugeot Identifies Hybrid Technology As “Growth Area” May 21, 2013
- Proposal to Limit LCV Speed May 16, 2013
- Energy Saving Trust Urges Fleets to Cut Down on Van Weight January 29, 2013
- Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released January 28, 2013
- Vauxhall Top Manufacturers Pile Yet Again January 21, 2013
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter