We listened keenly today as the Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osbourne MP, made his Autumn Statement. And we were pleased with what we heard. Abolition of the tax disc From the 1st October 2014 you will no longer need to display a tax disc in your vehicle. In reality there is no need to […]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » General
An excellent job from the Crusader Vans team for their efforts for Movember 2013. Everyone got involved although with 2 members of staff on holiday, the real ‘tache count was low in this final picture but a good result all the same. Particularly impressive were the facial attributes of Dave, Shane, Glenn and Nick, who […]
We are proud to announce that we have been shortlisted for an award! Crusader Vehicles Ltd has been nominated in the category of ‘Best Small Fleet Van Leasing Company’ in Business Car Manager’s Small Fleet Leasing 2013 Awards. Our nomination is based on our continued efforts to provide low cost finance packages for our customers […]
Islington Council have expanded the number of hybrid units in their light commercial vehicle (LCV) fleet, landing them the accolade of the largest hybrid vehicle fleet of any local authority in the UK. The north London council were amongst the first to heavily invest in hybrid vehicle technology, four years ago in 2009, when they […]
The light commercial vehicle arm (LCV) of the Ford Motor Company has expanded its interests in China, where it has been manufacturing vans and trucks as part of a joint venture since 1997. A new $300 million facility has been opened as part of the US firm’s partnership with the Nanchang based Jiangling Motor Company […]
- Crusader Vans Welcomes Autumn Statement December 5, 2013
- Movember Madness! November 29, 2013
- Iveco to launch the Daily Platinum van! November 13, 2013
- Ford Transit Connect Review November 11, 2013
- Crusader Vehicles nominated for ‘Best Small Fleet Van Leasing Company’ September 9, 2013
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Electric Vans from Crusader! January 22, 2010
- Van sales are stabilising… December 4, 2009
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter