Ford is, without shadow of a doubt, the number one light commercial vehicle manufacturer by registration in the UK today. As per the figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) UP TO Sept, Ford holds 25% of light commercial vehicle registrations in the UK in 2013, up almost 6% on 2012. Apart […]
You are here: Van Leasing Blog » » Ford
Top Ten Must Have Used Vans for 2012 Released Van Trader have released figures outlining which vans were the most sought after on the used LCV market in 2012. The light commercial vehicle orientated wing of Auto Trader since 2005, Van Trader based its figures on the used vans which were most searched for on […]
Ford Transit 2014 Debuts in Detroit Several members of the next generation of the Ford Transit family of light commercial vehicles have made their debuts at the Detroit motor show. The 2014 line features the latest versions of the Transit Connect, the Transit Connect Van and the Transit Connect Wagon, as well as a larger […]
Van Servicing Company Expand in Yorkshire With the recent news of massive job losses at Ford’s Swaythling plant in Southampton making the headlines, it’s encouraging to hear a positive report from the light commercial vehicle industry in the north of the country. The recent Vancare Ltd development in Pudsey, Yorkshire is expected to create jobs […]
Factory owned Ford dealer group, Ford Retail has launched its LCV mobile servicing and repairs program. The program will be available to owners and operators of Ford light commercial vehicles as well as to owners of other makes of van. Currently only available in the London area and operated from the company’s bases in Barking […]
- Crusader Vans Welcomes Autumn Statement December 5, 2013
- Movember Madness! November 29, 2013
- Iveco to launch the Daily Platinum van! November 13, 2013
- Ford Transit Connect Review November 11, 2013
- Crusader Vehicles nominated for ‘Best Small Fleet Van Leasing Company’ September 9, 2013
- High cost of purchasing a low carbon van March 11, 2010
- Fiat introduce a new version of eco:Drive system for Commercial Van operators March 11, 2010
- 19p a litre petrol….!! February 7, 2011
- Electric Vans from Crusader! January 22, 2010
- Van sales are stabilising… December 4, 2009
- simon: Mega are nice but i prefer italian electric vehicl...
- harsha4ps: I'm a strong supporter for going green. But, p...
- Shahbaz: I want to know about different types of number pla...
- Ana Milena: I love the new fiat scudo, it is a bit expensive b...
- dissertation: Whenever i see the post like your's i feel tha...
Meet the Authors
Dave has been with the...
Claire joined Crusader Vans just...
John joined Crusader Vans...
Shane has been one of our...
Follow @Crusader_Vans on Twitter